Join free Webinar
to get introduced to
Motor Control and Sensors
for Electric Vehicles
Join 10,000+ happy learners
What is the workshop about?
This is a webinar overviewing the introduction to controlling the motor using electronics and the sensors used to obtain the various feedback sensors necessary for a closed loop control system. This webinar will focus on the basic control strategies, transfer function and how to obtain various control parameters for the systems. It will also discuss how to obtain bode plots to tune any controller, especially those used in speed and current control of the motors. People from electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics engineering with a strong passion for electric vehicle technology can attend this webinar to get and overview on the recent trends in the charging infrastructure of electric vehicles.
- To give an overview of basic motor technology and some advanced technology which are used in motor control
- To give an idea about the various sensors from current transducers (CTs), hall effect sensors (Open loop & closed loop), encoders and resolvers and compare them.
- To give an idea about why many companies are moving towards sensor-less controls.
- Two-hour webinar with 90 minutes of lecture and presentation and 30 minutes of Q and A regarding electric vehicles in general.
- No prior knowledge of motor control/ motor sensors are required.